||Deirdre & Moira Collins
Poll an Uisce,
Schull, Co. Cork.
Telephone & Facsimile: 00 353 (0) 28 28350
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of one week’s rental will secure a booking, returnable less administration and advertising costs only if property is relet. Full rent payable on booking if rental begins within one month.
2. Rent balance plus INDEMNITY WAIVER payable not later than five week’s prior to occupancy. If balance is unpaid three weeks prior to arrival the property will be relet. If settlement is in cash please advise.
3. A security waiver of €150 per week booked is charged from which deductions will be made for electricity, oil, gas, also refuse in properties where refuse is by private collection. Extra cleaning, damage and any breakages, if necessary, will also be deducted. The balance is returned during the week following departure.
4. Cancellations. Tenants are encouraged to invest in travel insurance which would cover rents in a legitimate cancellation circumstances. Deposits are returnable if the property is relet. Rent money is non returnable. Security waivers are fully returnable.
5. A 6% reduction on 4wk bookings. Bank charges on foreign currency.
6. Reservations are always confirmed by post or e-mail. Details of location and key collection are given with the receipt for final balance and waiver.
7. Houses must not be over occupied. Sleeping accommodation indicates maximum occupancy. Extra people will be surcharged €65 per person per night. On no account are minors allowed to stay in a house alone and rental will be terminated immediately if it occurs.
8. Pets are not encouraged and should be mentioned when booking. For reasons of hygiene and health some houses are not available for pets. €35 surcharge is made for dogs. Domestic electricity is charged as used 25c. per unit, and night storage at 18c per unit and Oil €1.00 per litre for oil.(subject to change dependent on market prices) Meters are read prior to arrival and day of departure.
9. Bed clothing and cots: Pillows, slips, sheets, blankets &/or duvets with covers are all provided. Linen changes may be ordered but at extra cost charged at €15 per bed. Cots are supplied on a first come first served basis. Second cots are charged at €10. Cot linen is never provided. Towels are not provided unless requested.
10. Notification of late or changed arrival times should be given. Otherwise key collection may prove to be difficult for you.
11. Breakage, glasses, plates etc. It would be appreciated if these should be replaced as courtesy to the house. Or at the least be reported. Deductions will be made from the waiver for breakages and damage.
12. Occupancy can be terminated at the agent’s discretion if terms and conditions are disregarded. The agent reserves the right to enter the premises if deemed necessary and holds no responsibility for damage or loss of tenant’s property. The tenant is responsible for any damage to the house and its contents.
13. Houses should be left in a cleaned condition. Extra cleaning will be surcharged as will rubbish disposal. Details on dealing with refuse will be supplied on arrival.
14. Keys should be returned to their collection point unless otherwise agreed. Missing keys entail change of locks for which the tenant will be fully charged.
15. Information on expected time of arrival, numbers in party, bed numbers, including cot(s) should be together with balance and waiver with the duplicate of the original receipt.
BOOKINGS RUN FROM 4 p.m. to 11a.m. Saturday to Saturday
(outside of the months July – September this can be negotiable)